Tuesday 15 April 2014

A DAY OF FUN AND ADVENTURE


not only meeting new friends i learned so many things on 12th april 2014. I woke up at 7.00 knowing that my day was a hectic one at the beginning but fortunately i knew my day would end up well since i was eager to meet poeple i a have never seen in my life.
my four collegues/friends brought their friends and they mad the day owsome despite the  misfortunes we had at the beginning. i was realy happy coz for once in more than 4 years i had played some games we used to play when i was back in school, eat ice cream,making jokes, laughing and jumping everywhere it was quite an adventure.

from right(marie,lani,ann,and emily) 
  










my friends(karis,wairimu,emily,sitawa,nesh,lani,ann,elvis,manager,terry,pricilla,maggie)

No comments:

Post a Comment